jade by saskia van langevelde

























I will try to say something in English, because I 
really hope the necklace will end at French Vogue, and they are the best in almost everything but not at Dutch, I think....
The necklace was with me the past weeks, and as I'm working with a lot off photog
raphers and stylists I didn't make one picture...Iwas thinking what the best way is to tell you how it was the last weeks, me the n
ecklace and some other necklaces....So I took some pictures with the necklace friends...









this one I got from Martine Viergever. Also from Rotterdam. I really like her jewelry and like her also!!













the key to good luck, I hope


















this necklace I got from Martien, she is the style director of Glamour, and now a very good friend! The necklace is made by the chaingang.














this was and is my first item I bought at the Chanelshop, I wear it all the time and for me it is a great piece of styling, 
wearing a sweater by H&M, together with Chanel
















this little house I got at the fashionshow of woodwood, very good label, which shows in Copenhagen.



Geen opmerkingen: